Frequently Asked Questions
Do you make custom / special orders?
Yes, we certainly do. We Design, Create and Manufacture each Piece in our workshop. We are able to make most pieces in white, yellow or pink/rose gold as well as platinum. We enjoy working with a variety of color gemstones and we love to mix it up. Choose from various high quality hand picked gemstones as well. We work with Diamonds, Sapphires, Aquamarines, Tourmalines, Emeralds, etc.
In addition to customizing our existing designs, we can work with any design ideas you may have for a custom piece. We can work from a sketch, photo or description. If you see something you like, but would like to customize it, feel free to contact us for more information.
Some examples of custom jewelry:
- Making an existing piece with a different metal or with different gemstones.
- Resetting your center gemstone in a DeAguiar semi mount
- Mother's style jewelry made with birthstones
- Make earring jackets to fit your existing stud earrings
- Reset your studs in our martini glass earring settings
- Credit towards jewelry for your scrap gold
Do you sell your jewelry online?
Yes, we have an Etsy Store were you can browse many of our pieces with pricing and more detailed information.
What is your return policy?
We accept returns on many items listed in our Etsy store. Custom orders are made to order and are a final sale.
Are your gems treated?
We strive to source stones that are as natural as possible. There are some gems that are heat treated as an industry standard. But aside from that, our stones are naturally mined, untreated gemstones.